The content provided is for general information purposes only and may not take into account your unique, personal circumstances and needs. WeWantDogs.co.uk does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, doctor, products, procedures, opinions or other information that may be mentioned in the Services. The content may be revised, modified or updated at any time. You acknowledge and agree that if you rely on or take any action in violation of your agreement with us, you do so at your sole and exclusive risk and WeWantDogs.co.uk shall have no responsibility or liability to you whatsoever.
Not veterinary advice
The services made available via the website are provided for informational purposes only. The Services do not provide medical or veterinary advice. The Services are not a medical, veterinary, healthcare or wellness service. The Services are not a substitute for the professional judgment of a veterinarian or other medical professional and are not intended in any way to override professional veterinary advice, diagnosis or treatment. Please consult your veterinarian or other qualified health care provider if you have any questions about a pet’s medical condition. If you think your pet or an animal may be experiencing a medical emergency, please call your veterinarian, animal control, PETA, or 911 immediately.
You further acknowledge and agree that communications on or through the Services, including without limitation, User Contributions, whether with content providers or other users, are at your own risk and are not covered by any privilege or confidentiality obligation that may apply should you obtain your own professional advice (eg from a vet)
We do not warrant that any Content will be made available through the Services, or that any Content accessed by you is or will continue to be accurate. You acknowledge that all Content accessed by you through the Services is at your own risk and you shall be solely responsible for any damage or loss to you or any other party arising therefrom.
We reserve the right, but have no obligation, to (i) remove, modify, alter or otherwise manipulate any Content in our sole discretion, at any time, without notice to you and for any reason (including, but not limited) to, upon receipt of claims or allegations from third parties or authorities in relation to such Content or if we are concerned that you have breached this User Agreement), or for no reason whatsoever and (ii) to any Content from the Services.
All Content added, created, uploaded, submitted, distributed or posted to the Services by users (collectively “User Contributions”), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, is the sole responsibility of the person who created such User Contribution. Any User Contribution you post to the Services will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary.
And including after termination of your account or the services. For clarity, the foregoing license grant includes our right to distribute, display, perform and otherwise use the User Contributions in connection with materials provided by our affiliates and partners, and you shall not be entitled to any payment or other compensation for such use. To the extent that any User Contributions you submit include your name, likeness, voice or photograph (or any of the foregoing of your pet or other animal), you acknowledge and agree that this license shall apply to the same and you hereby release and hold harmless WeWantDogs.co.uk from (i) all claims for invasion of privacy, publicity or defamation, (ii) any liability or other claims by virtue of any blurring, distortion, alteration, optical illusion or other use or exploitation of your name, image or likeness, and (iii) any liability for claims made in connection with your content, name, image or likeness. You grant each user of the Services a non-exclusive, perpetual license to access your User Contributions through the Services, including after your termination of your Account or the Services. You represent and warrant that you own or control all rights in and to the User Contributions and have the right to grant the licenses granted above. Except where prohibited by applicable law, by submitting User Contributions through the Services, you waive and agree not to assert any copyright or “moral” right or claim arising from our modification of the User Contributions or any photograph( ‘s), footage, illustrations, statements or other work contained in the User Contributions. and (iii) any liability for claims made in connection with your content, name, image or likeness. You grant each user of the Services a non-exclusive, perpetual license to access your User Contributions through the Services, including after your termination of your Account or the Services. You represent and warrant that you own or control all rights in and to the User Contributions and have the right to grant the licenses granted above. Except where prohibited by applicable law, by submitting User Contributions through the Services, you waive and agree not to assert any copyright or “moral” right or claim arising from our modification of the User Contributions or any photograph( ‘s), footage, illustrations, statements or other work contained in the User Contributions. and (iii) any liability for claims made in connection with your content, name, image or likeness. You grant each user of the Services a non-exclusive, perpetual license to access your User Contributions through the Services, including after your termination of your Account or the Services. You represent and warrant that you own or control all rights in and to the User Contributions and have the right to grant the licenses granted above. Except where prohibited by applicable law, by submitting User Contributions through the Services, you waive and agree not to assert any copyright or “moral” right or claim arising from our modification of the User Contributions or any photograph( ‘s), footage, illustrations, statements or other work contained in the User Contributions. You grant each user of the Services a non-exclusive, perpetual license to access your User Contributions through the Services, including after your termination of your Account or the Services. You represent and warrant that you own or control all rights in and to the User Contributions and have the right to grant the licenses granted above. Except where prohibited by applicable law, by submitting User Contributions through the Services, you waive and agree not to assert any copyright or “moral” right or claim arising from our modification of the User Contributions or any photograph( ‘s), images, illustrations, statements or other work contained in the User Contributions. You grant each user of the Services a non-exclusive, perpetual license to access your User Contributions through the Services, including after your termination of your Account or the Services. You represent and warrant that you own or control all rights in and to the User Contributions and have the right to grant the licenses granted above. Except where prohibited by applicable law, by submitting User Contributions through the Services, you waive and agree not to assert any copyright or “moral” right or claim arising from our modification of the User Contributions or any photograph( ‘s), images, illustrations, statements or other work contained in the User Contributions. including after your termination of your account or the services. You represent and warrant that you own or control all rights in and to the User Contributions and have the right to grant the licenses granted above. Except where prohibited by applicable law, by submitting User Contributions through the Services, you waive and agree not to assert any copyright or “moral” right or claim arising from our modification of the User Contributions or any photograph( ‘s), images, illustrations, statements or other work contained in the User Contributions. including after your termination of your account or the services. You represent and warrant that you own or control all rights in and to the User Contributions and have the right to grant the licenses granted above. Except where prohibited by applicable law,
You acknowledge that use of any User Contributions accessed via the Services is at your own risk to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law. We are not responsible for, and we do not endorse, the opinions, advice, suggestions or recommendations posted or sent by users in any User Contributions and we specifically disclaim any liability in connection therewith to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
We have the right to:
- Remove or refuse to post any User Contributions for any or no reason at our sole discretion.
- Disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you infringes their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Services.
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or ordering us to disclose the identity or other information related to anyone who posts any material on or through the Services . You waive and hold harmless the Company and its affiliates, licensors and service providers from any claims arising from any action taken by any of the foregoing parties during or as a result of its investigations and from any actions taken as a result of investigations by either the company/such parties or law enforcement authorities.
Notwithstanding our rights set forth above, we cannot and do not undertake to review all User Contributions before or after they are posted on the Services and cannot ensure that objectionable material is removed immediately after it is posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any actions or inactions regarding transmissions, communications or content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for the performance or non-performance of the activities described in this section entitled “User Contributions”.
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international laws or regulations.
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
- To transmit or obtain any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter” or “spam” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate WeWantDogs.co.uk, a WeWantDogs.co.uk employee, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Services, or that, as determined by us, may harm WeWantDogs.co.uk or users of the Services or expose them to liability.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to WeWantDogs Inc., [email protected].
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Country refers to: United Kingdom
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to WeWantDogs, accessible from https://www.wewantdogs.co.uk/
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Usage Data
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
- Web Beacons. Certain sections of our Service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on Your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close Your web browser.
We use both Session and Persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Necessary / Essential CookiesType: Session CookiesAdministered by: UsPurpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
- Functionality CookiesType: Persistent CookiesAdministered by: UsPurpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
- For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact You.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
- With business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside.
- With Your consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
Delete Your Personal Data
You have the right to delete or request that We assist in deleting the Personal Data that We have collected about You.
Our Service may give You the ability to delete certain information about You from within the Service.
You may update, amend, or delete Your information at any time by signing in to Your Account, if you have one, and visiting the account settings section that allows you to manage Your personal information. You may also contact Us to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that You have provided to Us.
Please note, however, that We may need to retain certain information when we have a legal obligation or lawful basis to do so.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
WeWantDogs.co.uk does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Your use of the Services is at your own risk. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, WeWantDogs.co.uk or any of its subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, agents, representatives, employees, directors, advisors or licensees (including our independent contractor contributors) shall not in any event be liable to you or anyone else be liable for any claim, loss or injury or any indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, punitive or similar damages of any kind, including, without limitation, lost profits, lost revenue, lost contributions, loss of goodwill, lost savings, loss of data, service interruption, computer damage, system failure, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based on contract, tort (including negligence), and strict liability, product liability, or otherwise, arising out of your access or use of, or your inability to access or use, the services or arising out of any action taken in response to or as a result of any of the services, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages, and event if a limited remedy set forth herein is found to have failed of its essential purpose.
All the information on this website – https://www.wewantdogs.co.uk/ – is published in good faith and for general information purposes only. WeWantDogs does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website (WeWantDogs), is strictly at your own risk. WeWantDogs will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website.
From our website, you can visit other websites by following hyperlinks to such external sites. While we strive to provide only quality links to useful and ethical websites, we have no control over the content and nature of these sites. These links to other websites do not imply a recommendation for all the content found on these sites. Site owners and content may change without notice and may occur before we have the opportunity to remove a link that may have gone ‘bad’.
Please be also aware that when you leave our website, other sites may have different privacy policies and terms that are beyond our control. Please be sure to check the Privacy Policies of these sites as well as their “Terms of Service” before engaging in any business or uploading any information.
WeWantDogs.co.uk participates in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This is an advertising program that allows us to earn a small commission when a user clicks an Amazon link and makes a purchase within a certain time period.
In line with our principle of transparency, this partnership is disclosed in each article, so our readers are informed about how we fund our sites. If you would like to read more, you can read about The Amazon Affiliate Program here.